Joining the MOMS Club isn't just about playdates and socializing. Giving back to our community is a big part of what we do. Here are some examples of volunteer work we've done recently:
- Adopted a local family for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We provided them with food and presents.
- Organized a preschool open house so the community can learn more about local preschools.
- Maintained the planters at the Mansfield Community Center.
- Gathered items to support a local young mother in need.
- Collected donations for a local family struck by tragedy.
- Brought our children to visit a local senior center.
- Participated in a national literacy program by distributing free books locally.